Forever iconic, forever new. The Superga 2750 sneakers are an Italian style staple and an authentic design piece. Born in 1925, when the young Turin entrepreneur Walter Martiny created a prototype of rubber-soled sports shoes for his tennis-loving wife, today, their appeal remains intact. An ideal blank canvas for designers and artists to create unique and novel interpretations – they remain an enduring fashion favourite season after season.
- Breathable cotton canvas upper
- Two-tone jacquard logo tag on the side
- Logo-printed backheel and insole
- Logo-engraved aluminium eyelets
- Cotton laces
- Vulcanised natural rubber sole